Admission is open to Nursery class for boys who have completed 3 years 6 months
as on 1st April of the academic year.
Registration forms will normally be made available at the college office before
the end of December/January for a period which will be notified on the college notice
board. The Registration forms should be returned to the office, duly filled by a
specified date as notified on the Form/Notice Board.
The Registration Forms should be completed and submitted with:
Result and Admission:
- Birth Certificate from Nagar Mahapalika or from the maternity Hospital or Baptism
certificate for Christians.
- Latest passport-size photograph.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope.
By the end of February those who appeared for the meeting will be informed by post
as per address submitted on self-addressed stamped envelope with time to complete
the admission formalities at the office for selected candidates.
No enquiries will be entertained at the office with regard to the results.
Generally there are no admissions to other classes as children from lower classes
are promoted and go to the higher classes.
However as some vacancies may arise due to failures in lower classes or withdrawals,
opportunity is provided to all those who would like to seek admission to other classes.
A PLAIN PAPER application should be accompanied by a copy of the final report card
of the school last attended. Only those who had applied for these classes which
have vacancies will then be issued cards for the Admission Test/ Interview.
- Date/Time for tests, will be notified on the notice board.
- For Class K.G TEST will be in English and Maths
- For Class I-V TEST in English and Maths For Class VI-IX TEST in English, Maths and
Science For Class X & XII Generally no admissions are made.
- For Class XI: For students of the College: Admission to class XI is not automatic
for students of Class X of the College. Being a Science/Commerce College it will
be on the basis of performance during the year and marks obtained at the I.C.S.E.
- Admission will be made on the basis of the rules of I.C.S.E. after meeting with
parents and the students by the Principal.
- For those coming from other school – a much higher percentage will be required,
depending on the number of seats available in order of merit.
- THE PRINCIPAL reserves the right to admit or to refuse admission to anybody at any
time without assigning any reason for his action.
No admission can be done unless a T.C. from a recognised school is submitted. Those
coming from outside Uttar Pradesh should have their T.C. countersigned by a competent
Educational Authority of that place.
The very condition for admission is that the Parents/Guardians comply strictly with
the College rules and regulations, co-operate with the College for the welfare of
the institution, give sufficient time and care for their wards even after the admissions