Recommendation to Parents
We except that you will
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the College authorities and the teacher
by enforcing regularity and discipline, supervising the lesson, talking part in
College activities and by sending the boys with proper uniform.
- Be available if it is necessary, to discuss aspects of your child’s behavior at
school. Sign messages, progress reports and or other similar documents when requested
to do so, to avoid putting your child through any inconvenience.
- When communicating with Principal parents/guardians are requested to mentioned in
their letter name of the student, class and section
- Check the school diary daily, as it forms a link between the school and the parents.
- Ensure that your ward is not absent on the first and last day of the school term
without prior permission and that any leave taken from school is duly explained
in the diary and Parents should particularly check their ward’s leave and absence
- Feel free to contact an individual teacher during her/his free periods by taking
prior permission from the Principal if you wish to discuss a matter of concern to
you or your child.
- Be open to listening and considering the teachers’ opinions regarding your child,
even when the comments may be less than complimentary.
- Exert firm parental discipline in cases where your child’s behavior is distracting
from the quality of learning opportunities for others in the school.
- Keep your child at home if he is suffering from contagious disease like mumps, measles,
chickenpox, small pox, whooping cough, and conjunctivitis and send him to school
only with doctor’s fitness certificate.
- A tag bearing the name of the pupil should invariably be attached to the school
blazer and jersey / pullover of the pupil.
- Parents must intimate the college whenever their residential address or telephone
number is changed in order to communicate to them on urgent matter, in the interest
of their children.
- Parents are requested to remain regularly in touch with the day studies of the child
and also keep in contact with the school.
- Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. It is important that a child develops
the habit of working and studying on his own under the guidance of parents.
- Parents are requested to check the school diary daily and take a note of it and
also sign the remarks made in the diary.
- Parents must give significant time and attention towards the progress and daily
work of the children and help them daily in their studies.
- Parents should make it a point to attend the PARENT TEACHER’S MEETING on given date.
The school administration will take a serious view of parents regularly absenting
themselves from such meetings.
- In all official correspondence with the school the full name of the child, admission
number as well as the class and roll number should be stated.
- Respect for persons, property and environment should be inculcated in children.
- Kindly ensure that your child packs his school diary/books/note books/pen/pencil
box as per the time table for school everyday to avoid being overloaded.
- This is a minority institution established and administrated by the Catholic Diocese
of Lucknow with its own stream of administration and as such it does not recognize
We except that you will
- Show pride in your school and present a good image especially by behaving yourself
when in public and particularly on your way to and from school.
- Display your school spirit by participating in school activities.
- Make the necessary arrangements to stay back after school hours to participate in
academics, sports and co-curricular activities whenever required.
- Respect school property and report immediately any damage to school property.
- Not bring objectionable books, magazines or periodicals to the school. Mobiles,
ipod and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited.
- Not use of unfair means during test/exam. Such improper conduct is unworthy of Franciscans
and can lead to severe penalties.
- Show your teachers and your fellow student courtesy and respect at all times.
- Come to the class on time and bring all necessary material with you.
- Complete the assignments carefully and on time.
- Put your hand up to ask/answer questions do not blurt out of turn.
WE EXPECT YOU
- To be polite, friendly and well-behaved in and outside the school.
- To be honest and truthful, whatever may be the cost.
- To accept cheerfully every work and responsibility given, and to face difficulties
with courage and determination.
- To be courteous and sportsmanlike on the playground with opposing teams and with
- To respect your own property as well as of the school and also property belonging
- To be bold enough to say ‘No’ when asked to do a thing which you know to be wrong.